Superior strength and absorbency make Durx® 670 an ideal choice as a general purpose wiper. Manufactured without the use of binders or surfactants, ion levels and organic extractables remain low. Durx® 670 can be used for cleaning and maintenance in laboratories as well as aerospace and defense, microelectronics, food processing, pharmaceutical, and biomedical device manufacturing environments.
The same wiper material can be provided in pre-wetted formats for reduced VOC emissions, increased convenience, increased productivity, improved solvent control and cleaning protocol repeatability and reduced costs.
For aseptic processing areas, the same wiper material can be provided in a gamma irradiated format, validated sterile to a 10–6 sterility assurance level. Dry and pre-wetted versions available.
|Material||Polyester / Cellulose Blend|
* Recommended for use in ISO Class 5–8 (Class 100–100,000) cleanroom applications.
* Absorbent, low-particle work surface material.
* Ideal for cleaning work surfaces and spill pickup.
* General purpose wiping and polishing of surface areas, including optics.
* Steam autoclavable for use in aseptic areas.
* Meets AMS 3819C requirements, Class 2, Grade A, Form 1
* Meets AMS 3819C requirements, Class 2, Grade A, Form 2
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|DR670.0404.10||1200||10||4" x 4"||10cm x 10cm|
|DR670.0404.40||300||40||4" x 4"||10cm x 10cm|
|DR670.0707.12||300||12||7" x 7"||18cm x 18cm|
|DR670.0909.10||300||10||9" x 9"||23cm x 23cm|
|DR670.0909.20||300||20||9" x 9"||23cm x 23cm|
|DR670.1212.20||150||20||12" x 12"||30cm x 30cm|
|DR670.1818.10||150||10||18" x 18"||45cm x 45cm|