SatPax® 1000 — Canister
SatPax® 1000 combines Durx® 670 nonwoven wipers (composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester) with a high-saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to manual wetting of dry wipers, which requires bulk handling of solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning.
|Material||Polyester / Cellulose Blend|
|Solution||70% IPA / 30% DI H20|
• Recommended for use in ISO Class 5 (Class 100) and above Cleanroom Applications.
• Lot number on each refill pouch ensures traceability.
• Convenient pop-up canisters contain rolls of perforated wipers.
• Three different saturation combinations are available: 70/30, 9/91 and 6/94(canister only).
• Reduce storage requirements and usage quantities.
• Eliminate squirt bottles and uncontrolled saturation levels.
• Control VOCs.
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|SPXC1000.001.12||100||12||6" x 9"||15cm x 23cm|
|SPXC1000.01.12R (Refill)||100||12||6" x 9"||15cm x 23cm|
|SPXC1000.002.12||100||12||6" x 9"||15cm x 23cm|
|SPXC1000.02.12R (Refill)||100||12||6" x 9"||15cm x 23cm|