SatPax® 120-R combines SuperPolx® 1200 cleanroom-laundered wipers composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric with a concentration of 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted wiper format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to manual wetting of dry wipers, which requires bulk handling of solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning.
A high saturation level of 60% makes SatPax® 1200-R ideal for regulated applications or applications requiring higher solution levels delivered to the surface.
|Solution||70% IPA / 30% DI H20|
- Re-sealable, solvent-resistant packaging.
- Soft and non-abrasive.
- Compliant with RoHS and pre-registered under REACH.
- Designed for use in ISO Class 4 and higher cleanroom environments.
- Ideal for wet-cleaning of critical surfaces in which control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required.
- Appropriate for final cleaning of surfaces or products prior to manufacturing or packaging.
- High saturation levels, ideal for removing cleaning and disinfecting residues in regulated environments.
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|SPX120R.001.12||30||12||9" x 9"||23cm x 23cm|