SatPax® 3000 combines the UltraSeal® 3000 sealed-edge, cleanroom-laundered wiper (with two-ply pinsonic tubular construction) with various concentrations of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) — the SPX3000.001.12 contains a 70% IPA solution and the SPX3000.002.12 contains a 9% IPA solution. The wiper is composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric.
This pre-wetted format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to the manual wetting of dry wipers, which requires bulk handling of solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning.
|Edge||Wide Heat Seal|
|Solution||70% IPA / 30% DI H20|
* Pinsonic design adds surface texture that aids in stubborn residue removal.
* Patented sealed-edge process, combined with tubular design, offers excellent abrasion resistance for the toughest cleaning applications.
* Reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions. Complies with RoHS 2002/05 and pre-registered under REACH.
* Available in a flat pack, or J-fold Configurations.
* Designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required.
* SPX3000.001.12 contains a 70% IPA solution.
* SPX3000.002.12 contains a 9% IPA solution.
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|SPX3000.001.12||30||12||9" x 9"||23cm x 23cm|