SatPax® 670 combines Durx® 670 nonwoven wipers (composed of a hydroentangled nonwoven blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester) with deionized water (DI H20) and EU Pharmacopoeia grade IPA or Ethanol.
This pre-wetted format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to the manual wetting of dry wipers, which requires bulk handling of solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning.
Sterile versions, with various levels (%) of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) are available.
|Material||Polyester / Cellulose Blend|
|Solution||70% IPA / 30% DI H20|
* Peal and reseal pouches allow for single wiper use and prevent evaporation.
* Lot number on each pouch for traceability & process accountability.
* Low in particles and fibers.
* Eliminate squirt bottles and uncontrolled saturation levels.
* Reduce storage requirements and usage quantities.
* Higher saturation levels available.
* Compatible with ISO Class 5 (Class 100) cleanroom applications and above.
* General purpose cleaning and surface preparation.
* Wipe down of articles in pass-through.
* Residue removal after detergent or disinfectant use.
* Meets AMS 3819C requirements, Class 2, Grade A, Form 1
* Meets AMS 3819C requirements, Class 2, Grade A, Form 2
|No. Per Pack||Packs Per Case||Sheet DIMs (Standard)||Sheet DIMs (Metric)|
|SPX670090912||25||12||9" x 9"||23cm x 23cm|
|SPX67091112||50||12||9" x 11"||23cm x 28cm|