WELCOME TO BERKSHIRE.EU.COM, an Internet property owned and operated by Berkshire Corporation, with corporate headquarters at 21 River St., Great Barrington, MA 01230.
The term ‘Berkshire or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or refers to, Berkshire Corporation, the owner and operator of this website. The term ‘website’ or ‘site’ or ‘Web property’ or ‘content’ refers to all contents, microsites, or subdomains associated with the Berkshire.eu.com domain. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or its associated Internet properties.
By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our “Policy for Protection of Online User Privacy” govern Berkshire Corp.’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
Terms & Conditions
- All content of this website—imagery, design, text, downloads, digital assets, code, etc.—is owned by or licensed to Berkshire Corporation. It is considered the intellectual property of Berkshire Corp. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Through use of this website and other Berkshire Corp. Web properties, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Unauthorized use or misuse of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Like many other websites, jarrettandlam.com uses small text files (called cookies) which are stored on your browser to perform a variety of functions. Below is some information covering the types of cookies this website uses and why.
We use Google analytics to track how people find and use our website. We use this information to identify how well this site is working, which areas are performing well and what areas could potentially be improved. This information is gathered anonymously and stored by Google.
Conversion Tracking Cookies
We also spend money on various online marketing chanels (like Google Adwords). To monitor the performance of our marketing efforts we sometimes use conversion tracking cookies associated with specific actions (eg signing up to our email news letter) so we can measure how effective each marketing avenue has been.
Embedded Video Cookies
Sometimes we embed videos from other websites such as youtube.com on our website. When we embed a video this allows the video provider to also set cookies on your browser. In most cases they will be using cookies to gather infromation which will allow them to improve their service. For more up to date information about specific cookies check with the video provider.
Social Media Cookies
We try to be as active as possible on various social media platforms and as such use a number of social media tools on this website. Each tool and plugin will be able to set cookies on your browser. For the most up to date information about specific social media cookies please check with the social media website in question.
This website gives each visitor a unique number each time they visit, and is then deleted when the user leaves the site. Although all visitors who allow cookies will be assigned a number so that the site knows it is talking to the same person, there is no personally identifiable data stored in this cookie.
Google Maps Cookies
Google set a number of cookies on any page that includes a Google Map. While we have no control over the cookies set by Google, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Google Maps users.